Veridiam is a major build-to-print mill manufacturer of a wide variety of sizes of welded and drawn straight length tubing out of all weldable stainless and nickel alloys. Please refer to the
welded tube size range chart. Potential applications for small diameter tubing include:
• Medical instruments
• Dental instruments
• Minimally invasive surgical devices
• Solenoid and control valve applications
• Bellow tubing applications
• General industrial tubing
View samples of our Tubing & Tubular Forming capabilities below. [click/select any photo for an enlarged view]
Veridiam's EDM facility specializes in the precision machining of complex geometrical components using high performance alloys. We marry the latest tool technology to accurate, well designed fixtures for optimal manufacturing process and product outcome.
• Currently 12 machines.
• Complex geometries.
• Wire diameter down to .004"
• Four 5-axis sinkers
• Electrode/Tool Changers
• In-house development & manufacturing of sophisticated electrodes
Hole Popping/EDM Drilling
• Four 6-axis hole poppers
• Modified for production use
• Practicle for diameters up to 3/16"
View a selection of our EDM production capabilities below. [click/select any photo for an enlarged view]